Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Short on Time (from 11/18/12)


Sorry in advance. We only have 45 minutes today to email as well as write our reports to the mision president because we have a mission activity to go to and so we are all short on time today.
 
But this last week was great! Today I was able to talk to president Hawks for a little while just because he happened to be around while I was in Kowloon Tong. He seems very pleased with how the area has turned out. we have 9 baptismal dates in an area that used to get an average of 1 or 2 total lessons a week with nobody ever coming to church. The best part is that the other companionship has started to get things rolling as well. 
 
Not too much has happened other than that. It has started getting a little cold. but right now it is actually pretty hot outside
 
ACtually I have one story from this week. Saturday night I didnt get any sleep. IN the middle of the night the AC (which is a few inches above my head. It is one of the window ones like in PR) started making cracking noises so I turned it to just fan mode. Well right as I fell back asleep it started rumbling and then spit out a TON of crushed ice pieces all over my face. It was a very uncomfortable night, but I thought it was kind of funny once morning came. I am thinking maybe the air conditioner just got too cold or something.
 
Well I love you all. I hope you have a great thanksgiving and that mom has a fantastic birthday!! Next week ill have more time and maybe ill talk about gratitude or something haha. Sorry about this week!!
 
Love, Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment