Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

4 Weekends left

The time has gone by so fast. I feel like just a week ago I opened my call. But it has started to hit me that I have four weekends left before I go away for two years and my life changes dramatically. It is interesting seeing all of the people in my life that have helped mold me into who I am today. Some of them I am still close to, and others hate me. Either way, I am grateful for their part in making me who I am. It really hit me hard that my farewell is coming up last week when I met some new people and realized that it would be impossible to get that close to them considering I only have about a month left in the United States.

I  know that I am only gonna be gone for two years and then I'll be right back where I am now, but my entire life is flashing before my eyes and I've been thinking a lot about things that have happened to get me where I am today. Through all the times of uncertainty, just trying my hardest and dealing with what i have been given has paid off. I definitely could have tried harder in some things, but that's in the past, and not something to worry about.

I guess this blog post is about a whole lot of nothing. But I believe that a person is made up of all the experiences and memories in their life. While there is more than that (like how they dealt with those experiences and the way they processed them), these are the base of peoples' personalities and characters. I just wanted to thank everyone who helped create some of the memories in my life and experiences that have made me who i am. I am at a point in life where i couldnt be more content with where i am at and what i have to look forward to. The possibilities are endless, and I have a lot to look forward to both within the next two years, and in the future years of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment